Canon EOS R Mirrorless FF Camera System
Nu presenterar Canon en ny spegellös kamera med fullformat, 24×36 mm, och med en upplösning av 3,69 miljoner pixlar. 4K video upp till 30 b/s.
Här en svensk artikel på Fotosidan.se
At carefully synchronized events around the world, planned so that major markets would be awake, Canon launched their new EOS R Mirrorless Camera System.
- The mirrorless Full Frame camera has a new RF mount: 54mm inside diameter and 20mm Flange Focal Depth.
- Four new RF lenses were also introduced.
- Using Canon’s EF to RF adapter, you can use also any existing EOS EF lens.
- The EVF looks better than most DSLR groundglass finders.
At the Hawaiian event, Kevin Ogawa, President and COO of Canon U.S.A and Eliott Peck, executive vice president and GM, explained that the advantages of the shallower Flange Focal Depth:
- Larger diameter rear element helps center-to-edge image quality
- Smaller front element prevent flare.
- Faster apertures, higher performance.
The new RF lenses have 12 electrical pogo pin contracts. This enables faster autofocus and OIS.
- RF Mount Compatible with RF Lenses and EF/EF-S Lenses
- Built-in EVF with 3.69 Million Dots
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD and Dot-matrix LCD Panel
- ISO range of 100-40,000, expandable to 102,400
- USB 3.1 in-camera charging support
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Single UHS-II SD card slot
- CR3 (RAW/C-RAW) and Dual Pixel RAW Support
- USB-C connector and WiFi for tethering
- 422 10-bit output via HDMI to external recorder
- 4K UHD video up to 30fps onto SD card inside.
- Canon Log
The Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless camera is planned to ship in October 2018 for an estimated retail price of $2299 for the body only. It will also be sold as a body-and-lens kit with the new RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens for $3399.