Visning av nya filmer från Fuji
Fuji har kommit med en ny film i Vivid-serien, Eterna Vivid 250D. Det är en dagsljusbalanserad film med något förhöjd färgmättnad och kontrast.
Onsdagen den 16 februari visas den nya filmen i Bio Mauritz på Filmhuset i ett samarrangemang mellan Fuji, Kameraten och Stopp, Stockholms Post Production.
Fuji visar också tre nya positivfilmer samt en svart/vit recordingfilm för svart vita separationer.
Tiden är mellan kl.16-20 med flera visningar. Dessutom bjuds på buffé och baren är öppen.
ETERNA Vivid 250D
Producing sharp, color-intensive images in daylight exteriors or under mixed lighting conditions.
FUJIFILM Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of ETERNA Vivid 250D, a new daylight type motion picture color negative film (E.I. 250*2; 35mm/16mm) formulated to offer high color saturation and high contrast. ETERNA Vivid 250D is the newest member of the Fujifilm ETERNA family of motion picture color negative films.
Incorporating Fujifilm’s proprietary Super Nano-structured ∑ Grain Technology3, Super-Efficient Coupler Technology4 and Super-Efficient DIR-Coupler Technology*5, the ETERNA family of motion picture color negative films offers exceptional high quality images which have earned acclaim from film creators all over the world.
A combination of E.I. 250 daylight film for outdoor shooting and E.I. 500 tungsten film for indoor shooting is often used in the production of motion pictures, and the introduction of ETERNA Vivid 250D adds a new dimension to the popular ETERNA Vivid series. As ETERNA Vivid 250D shares the same gradation and color saturation characteristics with the tungsten type ETERNA Vivid 500 and ETERNA Vivid 160, the combined use of ETERNA Vivid 250D with these two types produces distinctive and vivid images of various indoor and outdoor settings ranging from day scenes to night scenes. ETERNA Vivid 250D is not only an excellent film for shooting in exterior locations, but can also be used under mixed lighting conditions.
All films in the ETERNA family are characterized by their ability to reproduce natural skin tones and grays in under-to over-exposed conditions. In addition to these features, ETERNA Vivid 250D provides rich and distinctive colors as well as deep blacks with the optimized gradation balance, enabling a wide range of expressive dramatic effects.
Optimization of orange mask density and sharpness balance contributes to enhanced image quality for film scanning or direct telecine transfer of images from negative film to videotape, making this newest addition to the ETERNA lineup well suited for commercials and other motion picture production utilizing the latest advanced digital technologies.
Fujifilm aims to contribute to motion picture production by actively engaging in the development of new additions to the ETERNA family and other motion picture films and providing a wide range of high quality imaging products.
ETERNA Vivid 250D Features
Expanded lineup of the ETERNA Vivid series . The new E.I. 250 daylight type film is the latest enhancement to the popular ETERNA Vivid series. The combined use of ETERNA Vivid 250D with ETERNA Vivid 500 and ETERNA Vivid 160 produces distinctive and vivid images of various indoor and outdoor settings ranging from day scenes to night scenes. ETERNA Vivid 250D creates seamless match with ETERNA Vivid 500.
Ideally suited to use in outdoor locations and under mixed lighting conditions
ETERNA Vivid 250D can be used in exterior locations without the need for filters. It can also be used under conditions of multiple light sources such as daylight and tungsten light.
High color saturation and high contrast . The ETERNA series’ Super Efficient DIR-Coupler Technology promotes color brilliance and separation, enabling ETERNA Vivid 250D to create rich, translucent images. In addition, its high contrast produces distinctive and vivid color combined with the crisp and deep blacks required for theatrical films.
Optimized gradation balance . ETERNA Vivid 250D’s optimized gradation produces balanced, natural skin tones and grays across a wide range of exposure conditions.
Enhanced telecine characteristics . Excellent linear response and color balance facilitate color adjustment during telecine transfer. Optimized orange mask density and sharpness balance result in improved scanning characteristics. In addition to exceptional sharpness, these improvements also minimize noise during film scanning.
1. ETERNA Vivid Based on the word “eternal,” the ETERNA designation embodies the hope that creators will use this motion picture color negative film series to create works that will be remembered forever. “Vivid” means bright, intense, and brilliant, and was selected as the product name for this newest addition to the ETERNA family, characterized by high-contrast, highly saturated translucent film images.
2. E.I. Exposure Index. For example, E.I. 250 is equivalent to the speed of ISO 250.
3. Super Nano-structured ∑ Grain Technology This technology precisely controls the light-sensitive structure of the silver-halide grain to nano-scale, resulting in extremely fine silver halide grain. With photons generated by exposure to light concentrated in the photosensitive nucleus via electron accumulators, the grain is designed with a precise electro accumulator structure that efficiently concentrates photons to form the latent image. The grain configuration is precisely engineered to a thickness that minimizes reflections, effectively limiting dispersion of light and enhancing sharpness.
4. Super-Efficient Coupler Technology A yellow coupler has been developed for enhanced color formation effect during processing. This highly efficient color formation makes it possible to create a thinner layer of emulsion, minimizing dispersion of light and creating crisp, clear images with little distortion.
5. Super-Efficient DIR-Coupler Technology This technology employs DIR Couplers to control the image formation process by releasing development inhibitors and producing improved definition and color reproduction. DIR couplers work effectively with the Super Nano-structured ∑ Grain, resulting in further enhancements in both color and sharpness.